We finally got out of the house yesterday and we had a great time!
We mozied on down to the park and played in the soggy snow and grass, the sun was out
so we enjoyed it while we could!
Lily dressed herself and I practiced my french braiding skills.
My friend Megan was there so I actually got into a picture. Those are few and far between.
I was brave enough to take the dogs out too.
Mannie had such a fun time running around with Jack.
Jules, is still getting used to her new found blindness and would rather be
by herself or right by my side.
This morning Chase and Jules learned how to eat from a snack cup.
All in all it has been a great weekend. When Chase wakes up Christina and I are
going to load the kids up and go for a walk. It's in the 50's today!
Ha, you can't beat that. Maybe we will even get a Smoothie?








Too cute! I love seeing Chase in Jack's clothes! I miss my little baby!! HA! Poor Julesy - I thought her sight was coming back? I think Lily's starting to look a lot like you! Pretty girl!
ReplyDelete