Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Crafty Fun

We always try to do something fun for Lily's school Valentines. One year I made personalized valentines with Lily's picture on them...super cute. But can I find it now, when I want to show you? nope.

Here is a picture of Sweet Lil' Lily on her 2nd Valentine's Day. She was 16 months old and had about as much hair as Chase did 4 months ago.




This year we decided to get crafty. And when I say "we", I mean me because
I have a hard time giving up control and want everything to be perfect.

I did let Lily trace the hearts for me and cut out the circles for the
center of the flowers and then help me assemble.
I think they turned out super cute and just perfect.

Tracing

Cutting

The Final Product

Don't they look precious?


Happy Valentines Day!


 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. beautiful....enjoy your valentine's day! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous...I love you too...but who are you?

    ReplyDelete