Monday, February 14, 2011

I. AM . AN. ARMY. WIFE

Recently, I have thought, I NEED to write something about my Army life. After all this blog's name is HEATHER on the HOMEFRONT, but I just couldn't find that right words. I didn't have the gumption to start it. Everytime I started writing I was complaining, and that isn't really how I live my life. So, after a couple of lines I would erase my thoughts and say, ahh to heck with it. Don't get me wrong, I complain, but I didn't want everyone on here to think ohhh Heather, she is so miserable, because I. AM. NOT. I love my Army Wife Life. I love being here at Fort Campbell and I love my husband. I hate that he is so far away, but I love what he does and quite frankly so does he. Thank goodness, because we would be in a world of hurt if he didn't.

Anyway.

Today, on Facebook I read this article and this lady took the words right out of my mouth and actually wrote my feelings on paper a lot better than I would have. So, if you can, please take some time and read. Then take a minute to be thankful for all of the service men and women today, those with families at home praying everyday for their soldier's safety, enjoying life without their husband, daddy and best friend. The women and men trucking along through their 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or even 6th deployment. Think of them today on Valentines Day.

I LOVE OUR MILITARY and all of those WIVES supporting our MEN!


http://herwarhervoice.com/blog/?awesm=fbshare.me_Aa7zW&p=1313&utm_content=fbshare-js-large&utm_medium=fbshare.me-facebook-post&utm_source=facebook.com


Happy Valentines Day!
If you are visiting today I would love for you to leave me a comment,
so I can say hi and see who is scoping out my homely little blog.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! Love yall and am so thankful for all of our Military people! We do live in the Greatest Country of all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day Heather! I've been reading your blog from time to time and I just love reading what's going on all the way out in Kansas! I love you guys, and I think about you guys all the time! Tell Dale to be safe and come home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading;)

    Love ya,
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! :) Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete