Monday, January 10, 2011

VTC and pics of my hubby

I am so excited because tomorrow there is going to be a VTC! For all of you non-military folks and acronym phobic friends VTC stands for a Video Teleconference. That means if I am lucky I will get to see my hubby! I am so excited because the last time we had a VTC Dale was unable to make it and I had to look at all of the other wives make sweet faces and googly eyes to their husbands. Not that I am complaining, but all I heard was the Colonel telling that he saw my husband and he needed a shower. Ha. For a little while I was afraid that Dale was the stinky kid, but he later informed me that everyone on his COP (Combat Out Post) hadn't had a shower. Well, if that is the case, you just stink away, I said. Yuck. Apparently, they had a rough time getting the showers working at the beginning of this deployment.

The best part about our VTC is that I get to bring the kids! Lily loves seeing Dale and I know she will ham it up for the camera. I on the other hand will probably clam up or say something really dumb, because that is just what I do in public. Get me one on one and I will talk your ear off.

So, in celebration of seeing the hubster tomorrow...here are a couple of pictures he sent me recently.


Dale is the one standing in the back. I have no clue what he is doing, but it looks important.


I am assuming this is part of the district that Baker Co. works?

Here is Dale's room/office.

Working? 


Just because I wanted to...here is one of my favorite pictures of all time.
Lily: age 10 months w/ mohawk

2 comments: