Friday, January 7, 2011

Some Big Things are Happening at Heather on the Homefront

Why the blah blog, you may ask? Well, my Bestie Brandy, gave me a bloggie makeover for Christmas. I think she was tired of looking at my dilapidated blog and my lack of posting. So, she gave me a little umph, push or really the shove I needed. Right now I am just waiting for my turn for my blog makeover by Shannon over at Persnickety Pages and More and my lovely blog has to be set to minima. Boy does it look minimal. Ha. I can barely handle the lack of color. You know that is one of my favorite things :).

There are BIGGER and BETTER things going on in the Marrou house. (No offense Brandy and Shannon...I love the gift!) Chase has Six, countem' SIX teeth now and he is CRAWLING! We went to San Antonio for Christmas and Chase decided that being a little bump on a log was not the funnest thing when there were big kids running around. On Christmas Eve while everyone else was sleeping and we were waiting for Santa to come Chase decided he needed to crawl on over to the Christmas tree. WOW! I have a crawler and he is pulling up. I am scared about that, because this momma does NOT need a walker. Not for at least three more months. Ha. Fat chance. Lily walked early and I am sure Chase will walk sooner. Baby gates and barricades here we come!

Big Boy Chase crawling through his Christmas present!
 I was so excited for Santa to bring Chase the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn House.
Lily loved it and played with it forever. And I just knew Chase would love it too.
He has already figured out how to push buttons, ring the door bell,
grab the shapes and he really loves to spin that little flower on the left.
This is the face I get when I don't let him have my camera.

1 comment: