Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Completely random yet exciting.

79 days until what?

Till we see DALE in person!

I know, it totally seems like we are stretching here. But it is so nice to be out of the triple digits and onto the doubles. 79 days until I get a kiss from someone over 4 years old and hopefully he doesn't have crusties stuck all over there face and he can hold me back. Ha, I will even be able to yell, HOLD ME!  Well, I probably won't, but surely he will swing me around the kitchen. I sure do love dancing in the kitchen. Lily and I did dance in the kitchen the other day, although I love it, it's just not the same as when it's with Dale. Oh, how I miss his smell. I. AM. A. SMELLLLLL. PERSON. I can remember pretty much any significant event by the smell. Okay, maybe not, but I could smell that husband of mine from a mile away and just melt at the thought of seeing him. Ughhhhh. Bubbling hearts popping over my head. Bloop bloop.

Yes, I know this is a completing random and insignificant post. Ha, welcome to my life :).

2 comments: