Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Favorite Little Girl in the Whole World

My little girl can make me smile so fast it is ridiculous. On my most down day or even when I am super frustrated she will give me and little smile and say something like, "did you get enough sleep? If not, that might be why you are exhaaaausted!" Ha!
She is my Bug and I love that she still answers to he little nickname. Today, Miguel asked me how much longer I thought she would let me call her that. Who knows? But for now, she is my sweet little Lilybug and the name just fits her.
On another note...
I have found another church that might just feel like my little Epiphany Lutheran in Pearland (tear). I know, I am Catholic, but I just seem to make friends that belong to the most quaint and welcoming churches. Beautiful Savior Lutheran was having a Vacation Bible School so my friend Megan invited Lily to come and of course she had a blast. Lily learned about transportation this week and had a parade at the end of the week to show us what she had learned.
How adorable are their cars. Of course Lily's steering wheel is Pink!

She is driving! Ha!


I love her license plate. That is her handwriting too! She is getting so big. (Too bad she doesn't know that Lillian is her real name and that she might have to spell that too :).


After their parade all of the kids got to go outside and play on different modes of transportation. Lily LOVED the Minivan. Ha. There were tractors, fork lifts, motorcycles, etc. But of course my Lily played in the Minivan the longest. Hey Joni, wanna switch? Jokes.

1 comment: