Sunday, July 25, 2010

Denim and Diamonds

One of the great things about military life is all of the fun occasions they have for a girl to get all dolled up. I mean, what girl doesn't want to put on some false eyelashes, curl her hair and wear a dress every once in a while? I do!


Denim and Diamonds was our "casual" pre-deployment ball. We ate great food, hung out with awesome friends and danced the night away! (Dale and I loooovvee to dance!)

Here's how our night started.


What can I say...we like to partaaaee!!!
All of the Company Commanders and their significant others :).

(Yeah, that's our stretch Hummer)


Me, trying to teach some Yankees how to Cotton Eyed Joe. Sad.
Due West: An up and coming Nashville band. They were FaNtaStic!


Dale and me cutting a rug.


Dale, Me, Cole and the other Heather


Still have a smile on my face! Loved all of the country music.
I am sure going to miss my Cowboy!

1 comment: