Chase is 3 months old today!
He is big enough to eat spaghetti with the family! (We love the Bumbo!)
What Chase is doing now.
1. He eats 4-6 ounces every 3-4 hours.
2. He stands up on our legs like it's nobody's business
3. Chase blows bubbles like a professional
4. He laughed for the first time on my birthday! (July 18th)
5. Lily can make him smile or cry in a millisecond.
6. He likes his thumb sometimes, but can't seem to find it when he is really upset.
7. He is wearing size 3-6 months clothes and size 1-2 diapers.
8. He weighs 14 lbs and 6 oz. and is 25 1/2 inches long.
9. He is still in the bassinet and Dale won't dare tell me it is time for him to move to the crib. I think he is scared of my pre-deployment craziness.
10. Chase doesn't take many long naps. He is a cat napper. I think it is because we are always on the go with Lily. But, usually he sleeps at least 7 hours straight at night. I can't wait until it becomes at least 9 or 10. A woman can dream can't she?







Sweet Baby Chase SLOW DOWN... you are growing up way too fast! Jack and I can't wait to see you again. We love you!
ReplyDelete~Aunt Brandy
I think Chase will move himself out of the bassinet because it looks like he almost fills it end-to-end already!
ReplyDeleteBubbie