We have had a busy few weeks here in the Marrou house. And we are loving every minute of getting to know our new little man. Chase has been a blessing and I can't even remember my life before him. I was so scared to have a little boy, but now I am so excited to see what the future hold and to watch this precious baby grow!
Update:
Dale got to stay home with us the first week Chase was home. I say he was "home", but he did go into work a little...okay, more that I would have liked. Dale took command of his company on the 19th of April and our little guy came into the World on the 20th. So, our life has been a little busy. Dale left for JRTC (Joint Readiness Training Center) in Louisiana, on May 4th and he will be there until the end of May. Sad, I know...he is missing a lot of broken sleep and 4 a.m. feedings :(.
My mom a.k.a. Juju was here for a week and the kids loved being spoiled and I loved that my mom was here to take care of me and the house and the cooking! It was nice to have the extra hands and be able to take a shower whenever I wanted.
Then a day after my mom left Barb a.k.a. Bubbie and super cleaner Libby showed up and they spoiling continued. Barb had mentioned that the only time I was going to be able to get a shower would be at 11 o'clock at night and as of yesterday, she was right. I am still missing Libby's cleaning expertise and organization skills!
I am so thankful to have such a fantastic MOM and MOTHER-IN-LAW! We love you both and miss you soooo much! ~ Okay, I have to go....Chase is screaming here on my lap!







Aw, that's great that you've had some wonderful help!
ReplyDeleteYou forgot to mention that your BFF will be there tomorrow! Jack and I are so excited to see you, Baby Chase and Lily! See you in a few hours!
ReplyDeleteAnd, we need to make you a new layout and header with Chase included.
ReplyDeleteYou did read the last line of the blog...right? Chase was screaming! I am soooo excited that Brandy is coming here tom! Yeah!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, he can also hold his thumb up and do a big Gig'em!!!!
ReplyDeleteBubbie