Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Growing So Fast

Chase may be the little brother, but at the rate he is going, he won't be little for long.

He is one month old today! What a BIG BOY!
I think his nickname should be monkey...in keeping with the animal theme.
LilyBug, Monkey...we will see if it sticks!

This boy is 10 lbs. and over 23 inches long now! WOW!
What's been going on and what people are saying about Chase:
1. He looks just like his daddy!
2. Look at his hair! People pay money for that kind of hair (talking about his mohawk.)
3. Lily calls him her little Cutie Patootie
4. Chase and Lily both have sensitive skin and Chase has a horrible diaper rash.
5. I am actually breast feeding (sorry guys) and it is actually working. 10 minutes on each side. But, to keep some of my freedom he gets one formula bottle a day and drinks about 3 oz.
6. The bouncy seat is his favorite but he really would prefer to be held.
7. Chase never wore preemie clothes like Lily, he was too long.
8. He has now outgrown newborn clothes and even wore a 3 month outfit today :(.
9. Chase loves when Lily talks to him and sings him songs. She is the first to run in the room when he cries and I call her the Paci Watcher...she doesn't like that title!
10. He sleeps in the bassinet in my room and wakes up 2-3 times per night to eat and even sleeps for up to 4 hours at a time. Nice!
We are having so much fun with a new little boy in our house. And we have fallen completely in love with the little man. I can't believe it has already been a month, I am not ready for this little baby to become a boy. I can't wait until Dale is home to share the fun milestones with us.
Happy 1 Month Chase
We are having a blast watching you grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment