Monday, April 12, 2010

Tuesday's List

I decided to participate in Tuesday's List from a fun gal over at love from texas. Brandy and I read her blog and get a kick out of her daily activities and creativity!





Today's Tuesday List is Favorite Movies of All Time. Well, I have a few...but I have narrowed it down to three:



1. Top Gun: How can you not love that movie? As a matter of fact, Dale caught me watching it the other day. It is one of those movies that if it is on TV I just can't pass it up! (You know you are singing the theme music now!)




2. Pretty Woman: What girl doesn't love this movie? I always dreamed of my rich Prince Charming picking me up off of the Blvd. Ha ha. Well, kind of.




3: Ever After: I love a good Cinderella story. Plus, I kinda like Drew Barrymore.

3 comments:

  1. I love "Pretty Woman" and I have to agree with the "Top Gun".

    Miss you!!
    Love ya,
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine would be:
    (tonight list,it's changes daily and with my moods)

    Fever Pitch
    The Proposal
    Sweet Home Alabama

    ReplyDelete