Screaming and crying Lily runs in the house.
Lily:Julesy is a bad dog! She knocked over my bubbles and spilled all over the place and they are gone! She is a bad dog!
Me: How did Jules get the bubbles?
Lily: I don't know. She had my lasso.
Me: (I guess I better go outside and check this out)
Note: Jules was lassoed around the neck (with "Dora's" lasso) and tied to the other end of the lasso was the bottle of bubbles.
Picture of Jules: Begging for me to free her!
The damage!
Lily trying to salvage her last bubble.
I should not be surprised that Jules had been lassoed yet again. This week alone I have found her tied to the front door, then being dragged around the house by the Dora and her lasso and now the bubble incident. Ummm....and it is just Wednesday! Maybe I should take the lasso away??? But it gives me so much to laugh about. For Jules though...the lasso has been confiscated!







Oh my goodness I miss you all!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Bubbie- Mom- Barb
LOL! That's hilarious! Poor Baby Chase and Jack don't stand a chance! We can't wait to come visit!
ReplyDelete