Tuesday, April 13, 2010

38 Weeks!

Really, from the front and back I do not look this big! Ha. This baby sticks straight out! I am 38 weeks this week and my due date is approaching slowly...April 23rd. At my check up on Friday the midwife said I was 3-4 centimeters and 80% effaced. But, I am still chugging along. She estimated that Baby Chase weighs in at about 7 lbs and 5 oz. I think that is a perfectly acceptable birth weight! So, come on out Baby Chase...Lets not make this a too difficult. Uncle Ian was only like 8lbs. 9 oz and he is huge now! You can wait to do the majority of your growing out of the womb, right?

6 comments:

  1. This was one of my FAVORITE maternity shirts! Glad you're getting some use out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited when I got to break into the box of maternity spring clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that shirt looked familiar:)

    Papa Jeff's b'day is April 15th, so that would be an excellent day for Baby Chase to make his debut. Good luck with everything. I'll be thinking about ya'll!!

    Love, Grammy Pamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a super cute shirt! You're getting closer and closer to the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mixed emotions, I want you to hurry up and have Chase, but if you have him later then I will get to see Dale when I get there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Heather! Congratulations! You won the White Geraniums painting! Out 131 entries, your entry which was the very 1st one, was selected! If you will email me at roxannespradlin@yahoo.com, I'll get your address and get your painting in the mail. If I don't hear from you quick, I'll assume your having your baby. So contact as soon as your able. Again congrats!

    God's blessings, Heather.
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete