Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chase Made A Swift Entrance

Our first visitors! Lily loves her baby brother!
Daddy cuddling his baby boy! Chase really likes his paci!

OUr new family of four!
Checking our his little hands.
8 pounds 4 ounces and 21 inches long!


All Bundled up!
Piece of cake. More on that story when I get time!












9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Heather,Dale, and Lily!! We are so happy for you guys and glad to see you are all doing so well! He is adorable!!

    Lindsey and Harold Larsen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little boy! Love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pictures!!!!
    I can't wait to meet Mr. Chase.
    Lily is going to be a wonderful big sister.
    And LOVE the family of four picture:)


    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the three of you!
    Little Chase is so cute!
    Greetings from Cologne,
    Debbie and Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to meet baby Chase! And see you and Lily, too! Only a few more weeks. Congrats on the new addition and I'm so proud of you for pushing him out w/out drugs! HA!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need more pictures....PLEASE!!
    You can't be that busy!! hahaha!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for your precious family of four! Can't wait to hear the story and see more pics of the little cutie! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete