A. AREA CODE : 270, i think....I haven't really figured it out since I still have an S.A. number
B. BED SIZE : Queen, we like to cuddle...I know it sounds pathetic. Dale, might be taking it back right about now though....39 1/2 weeks prego is hard to sleep next to.
C. CHORE YOU HATE : picking up
D. DOG'S NAME : Mannie and Jules
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM : Dr Pepper...I just don't feel complete without it!
F. FAVORITE COLOR : Pink or Red. I like to wear pink and I like to decorate with red.
G. GOLD OR SILVER : Silver
H. HEIGHT : 5'4"
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Ha! Instruments I will make Lily play...piano!
J. JOB : MOM!
K. KIDS : Lily and sweet baby Chase on the way
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS : Living on Post for the 1st time in our Military career. We love it. The house could be bigger, newer, etc. but you always want what you can't have right. It suits us!
M. MOM'S NAME : Judy or Juju
N. NICKNAME : I don't think I have one...Babe-if Dale is talking to me.
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY : Just childbirth.
P. PET PEEVE : I have a lot of them right nowthat I am not going to mention, because I am sure I have plenty bad habits that others could bring up.
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE : "I feel the need, the need, for speed!"
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY? : Right
S. SIBLINGS : Ian, younger brother
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP : 7ish
U. UNDERWEAR : Of course. Right now though, I am wearing the biggest underwear I have ever purchase. Go granny panties! ~I didn't even go there when I was prego with Lily :). Hanes her way!
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE : Cauliflower.
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE : Time management...I just blame it on the 3 year old
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD : Finger, teeth
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE : Lasagna
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE : Giraffes and Hippos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment