I think NOT!
Especially, when you don't know what your natural hair color is anymore.
Today, I am a brunette. This time Dale was here to see the transformation. Actually, he did it! Ha. He might actually have a profession waiting for him when he retires from the Army.
I was weighing the pros and cons of getting my hair done the other day and I decided that I could dye my hair by myself. $100 for a bottled brunette or $15 for a brunette out of the box (I have to use two boxes of hair color). How could I go wrong with Eva Longoria's hair color? Lets do this!
like I always do, I can go get highlights.
(Mind the over Photoshopped picture, I have some major....
lets just call them blemishes and I am not wearing any makeup.)








I think it turned out great!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jennifer! I know a lot of people are partial to my blonde, but Dale has always wanted to see me brunette. For some reason I always do it why he is gone. So....here I am in all my super white faced glory with brown hair!
ReplyDelete