Update: I haven't made it out of the house. Apparently, you have to have gas in the car to make it run. HA!~ I don't think Dale is pleased with me.
1. Lily goes to school @ 9 a.m. (She LOVES school!)
2. I get to go view her 3 year old pictures @ 10:15 and I have a feeling they turned out just beautiful!
3. Rush back to pick up Lily from school by 12:00 p.m.
4. Head straight to the Louisville Airport to pick up BUBBIE/Barb @ 1:10! Ahhhh! We are so excited and can barely contain ourselves.
5. Try and talk Barb into going shopping for a bit since we will be in Louisville. I don't think she will tell me no, she loves me like that.
6. Come home and wait for the bank to accept our offer on this stinkin' house. It's been a month but I think things are finally winding down and we are going to come to an agreement. If not I think I am just going to keep this baby in my belly until June, when we know we can have a house on post. Uhhh, the Army tires me out sometimes.
7. Maybe actually fold clothes and clean Lily's room. Unfortunately, I was not motivated enough to do it yesterday. Thank goodness I don't have an uptight, neat freak MIL. :) She's a doll.
8. Hey MOM! When you coming to visit? There is some cooking to be done and I am sure a kitchen to be unpacked eventually. Or maybe we would just like to see you too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Hope you are able to get out of the house soon! Definitely since you've got to get to the airport.
ReplyDelete