Hey guys! I have decided to start the 365 Project. I am a little late and probably should have started it in January, but better late than never. I started a separate blog so I could upload just my picture for that day. Go on over and become a follower. Hey, become a follower here too. I know there are a lot more people that read this blog than I have over in that little sidebar of mine :). I would love for you to delurk and say hi...ha, you can even leave a comment! I love them!
Here it is: http://heather365photoaday.blogspot.com/
Here is my first picture in case you were interested. Boobs, belly and all!
30 weeks







WOW! Look at that belly! I can't wait to meet baby Chase. Only a few more months!
ReplyDeleteLook at that belly sooo cute! I know what you mean about the lurkers, I keep wanting to post something asking people to just follow me as well because I know there are way more looking than are following.
ReplyDelete