Sunday, January 24, 2010

I swore up and down that I wouldn't do it again!

I swore I wouldn't do it. Not for a long time at least. I would not buy another house. Nope, not me. Not after losing money in Pearland and being so depressed that I had to leave my favorite little house, neighborhood and town. BUT, and that is a Big BUTT ha ha. No, a Big But, we have put an offer on a house in Clarksville, TN. Yes, we did it and I think it is pregnancy delirium. Not only did we put an offer on a house we bid on a foreclosure. I am crazy. I know. I think Dale is even has lost his mind.


There will be renovations...scary. At least when we were doing our last renovation we didn't know I was pregnant. Ha, but you read that right...I was pregnant. In Kansas, Dale had me sanding floors, staining them and then after we found out I was prego we figured it wasn't a good idea for me to be there while he varnished them. Yeah, we like to get ourselves into fixer uppers. If there was a 1925 farm house for sale anywhere near Clarksville Dale might have scooped that up too.

***Note: We are still waiting to hear from the realtor. If this doesn't work out...we still need to find a house! Ahhh!

2 comments:

  1. Gave you an award on my blog. Love your blog hun! Hope everything works out on the house and I love the name you guys chose!

    ReplyDelete