If you steal my baby name and I find out who you are, I might inflict pain! Just a warning :). We did the poll because we thought it would be fun to see people's opinions but really we had been throwing Chase around for a while now and it has seemed to stick. Lily likes it and I think we do to. So, for now Chase it is, until we find something better. Hey, he isn't born yet, we can change it all we want.And apparently, you don't even have to name your kid when they leave the hospital. My Aunt "Grace" found out her name was Baby Girl Friesenhahn when she was trying to go out of the country and needed her birth certificate at age 40. Ha. Seems like my grandparents had too many kids and couldn't figure out a name for poor Grace :). I think they settled on a pretty nice name, don't you?
***the picture gives a hint as to what angle we are using for his room too! I am super wishy washing on that so we are just going to have to see how the room turns out.







Love, Love, Love the name!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's a GREAT baseball name. That's how I like to pick my boy names. hehehehe!
Miss You and can't wait to meet little baby Chase:)
Wonderful, let the airplane making begin!
ReplyDeleteBubbie