Okay, I am freaking out. You all may very well know, that me the drama queen, the jump to conclusions (although, I have a pretty good intuition about things), the big mouth....okay, you know me...whatever.
Here's the deal... Dale tentatively has orders! Yes, I said it and thankfully he got the post he was hoping for...Yay, we are going to Fort Campbell, KY, home of the famous 101st Airborne. I am sure this is a goal he has been striving for since he is was like 5, because he is just kind of like that. I am so happy for him and I can't wait to see him jump out of a perfectly good helicopter. Hopefully, I will get to see him jump out of the helicopter because if not, that wouldn't be fair at all. Anyway, I have bigger news, not so impressive or even exciting or happy news. The wonderful group that he is joining is getting deployed in JUNE. Yes, I said it JUNE! Can you even believe it? I can't. I think I am in denial and I think I just might eventually have a nervous breakdown. But, until then I am off to do some laundry. Life goes on.
I will update more on my mental state and the more iron clad details of our transition as they come. As for now...deep breath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







You will be fine!!! You are a very strong woman and I have always been very impressed by your positive attitude. So, do not let me down;)
ReplyDeleteMiss you,
Liza
(singing voice) I breath in, breath out, put one foot in front of the other. Can you name that song? Hang in there. Easier said than done, but do it! And if all else fails, just start laughing hysterically. Sometimes you have to laugh not to cry. Will you be heading back to the Lone Star State while Dale is delpoyed?
ReplyDelete