
Thank you to all of the men and women who serve our country and especially the ones who have to leave their families to do it! We are so thankful today and everyday for our soldier and veteran of one "war" in two different theatres (this is totally Dale's wording)!
Today, we are celebrating a great day off by taking the Bug to the stock show! This should be fun and super exciting since Lily loves animals....Dale has promised to see horses! We're off to Louisville! Hopefully, I will get some good food too!
Thank You Veterans!
P.S. If you want you can leave a comment and a shout out to all of our veteran's in the comments section feel free! I heart men in uniform!







Happy Veteran's Day Marrous! I hope you have a great day and thanks for your service! Love, Juju
ReplyDeleteHappy Veteran's Day from the Maly family. It means even more now that we have one in the military.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa! We are so happy to have a newcomer to our military family! I know your baby is doing just fine and remember he will be home very soon!
ReplyDelete