Monday, October 19, 2009

Getting to Kentucky

I said I would update you on my trip from San Antonio to big ole Kentucky...but I started writing a post and it got so long and somewhat boring so...I erased it.

Long story short:
1. It was a plane ride from hell!
2. The turbulence was somewhat unbearable so, I ran to the back of the plane and got sick.
3. Sat back down.
4. Lily got sick all over herself.
5. This is where I get the mom of the year award...I made sure she only threw up on herself.
6. I forgot to pack a change of clothes for Lily because I was trying to make sure we had enough interesting activities packed in her backpack.
7. She had to wear my sweater for the next 4 hours and I am sure everyone on the plane and in the airport wondered why in the heck my almost 3 year old was wearing a women's sweater.
8. Lily didn't seem to care. She felt better and loved riding the motorized walkway over and over, hey it's the little things that count :).

Lily during our super long layover, while our plane was delayed. Yeah, she is awesome!





2 comments: