I will post a picture of me when Dale gets here. Although, there really isn't much to see except for some bulging fat. I have been using Dale's computer and I really dislike it. I have no clue how to work this laptop and I am sooooo excited that my computer is coming home in just two short days. Maybe I will actually keep up with my blog again.
Oh, by the way, Lily and I made it to Kentucky. There were a couple of bumps along the way, but we made it. I will tell you the story tomorrow after I can download some pictures (they really help tell the story). Lily and I have already done our obligatory walk around the block to make new friends and guess what??? We met two friends named Riley, one was an overweight black lab, and the other was a sweet 5 year old that took Lily under her wing. You should have seen Lily's face when she met them...she was like...hmmm, you aren't Rylee! But she warmed up quick and went on her merry way making friends as usual. (Note: No one can replace our Rylee! Lily really misses "home" and wishes she could go back to school.) ~She saw her lunch box today and asked if I was going to pack it for school. Poor thing :(.
We are still waiting for our household goods but they should be here on Monday! Right now I am sleeping on an air mattress, Lily has her bed (because it is miniature) and Dale is driving from Texas with our dogs! Dale should be here late tonight, please keep him in your prayers! Pray that he drives well, makes good decisions and pulls over if he is tired. A 16 hour drive can be miserable and daunting.
Well, I hope everyone is doing well! I have missed blogging. Ha, it kind of sounds funny, but it is my little outlet!








I'm so glad you finally told the big news!!! Now, I can't wait to hear what you are having! Thanks for updating your blog and looking forward to many many more updates.
ReplyDeleteJust said a little prayer for Dale:)
Miss you!!
Joni
Congrats!! That's so exciting! I'm also glad to hear that you made it safely to Ky!
ReplyDeleteLoved all your pics!!Let us know what you are having, I am anxious to find out:) Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteTake Care,
Liza