Friday, September 25, 2009

Fight Raiders Fight!


I am not one to talk major mess about whoopin' up on a football team (ok, maybe I do to Dale and his family when Tech plays A&M), but University of Houston deserves it. If you live in Houston and have had to listen to the nonsense on the radio this past month about how Tech is going to get majorly beat because UH has an awesome team and they beat Oklahoma State (oh my goodness), you might be as disgusted as well. If you haven't had to listen to the mess, be thankful. Maybe my experience is a little more concentrated because Dale brings home stories from school (remember he teaches at UH) and I have had to listen to a teacher at MDO yell Go Coogs at me down the hall. But, with that said.....
WRECKEM' TECH
My game watchin' posse is riding into town and I am sure people will hear us screamin' from miles around! Yay, Juju and Brandy, lets break these kids in right. Lily already thinks any shirt with a logo on it says Texas Tech. Ha ha. I have corrupted the poor child. Jack is next! Plus, Maddie is here and her Daddy has taught her well!
GO RED RAIDERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment