Brandy's shower for precious baby Jack: I ordered some baby blue, monogrammed, square cookies with a scalloped edge and polka dots. They were perfect and tasted better than any sugar cookie I have ever eaten. I would love to eat one warm, but then I would have to camp out in Bridget's kitchen and I don't know if she is comfortable with that :). We will see though?!?
Here they are:

Picture courtesy of Bridget at Bake at 350
(Click the above link to see Bridget's post about the cookies.)
(Click the above link to see Bridget's post about the cookies.)
After a home run with Brandy's baby shower I decided I had to order from Bridget again. This time it was not going to be easy. My request: An Army Soldier, red, white and blue stars, and American Flags. I couldn't imagine a better way to greet my man than some wonderful cookies in his likeness. Ha ha. Let me tell you, Bridget out did herself! Check these out!

(Picture courtesy of Bridget Bake at 350 blog)
Check out the above link for Bridget's blog on the soldier cookies.
They were yummy and I had to give some to the family to prevent myself from eating them all!
Thanks so much to Bridget at Bake at 350 for her fantastic
cookies and helping us welcome Dale home.







Oh, Heather...thank YOU for the orders! It was a pleasure & I'm glad Dale is home safe & sounds. :)
ReplyDelete....you are so right about being Texas "neighbors."
Aw! I love the soldier cookies! I might have to order those for sweets in November when he comes back!
ReplyDeleteOMG I love the soldier cookies.. off to Bridgets blog to find out if I can get some!!!
ReplyDelete