10:40 p.m. Lily bright eyed and bushy tailed, waiting for her Daddy to come off the plane.
All dolled up and waiting. Those last couple of minutes felt like an eternity. I think I asked five people if there was a soldier back there and all of them said yes, but Dale sure took his time.
Yeah! Daddy!
So, happy to have our #1 home!
And they went off hand and hand!
Lily knew exactly what would make her daddy happy. Daddy asked her to go and get her pajamas and she ran to her room and grabbed her A&M pj's. ~A girl after her daddy's heart! The next morning she had to show Daddy how to make scrambled eggs. She made sure to explain that you must put salt and pepper in the eggs before you scramble them!
Then her mean Daddy wouldn't let her use the real frying pan so she went and got her own!
We have had such a fantastic time with Dale and we can't wait to do all of the fun things that our family enjoys. We have already been to Center Court Pizza, swimming, Dale went to Academy (a man's haven) and I have already started working out again (he's quick with cracking the whip). Dale has had to remind me that our schedule doesn't have to be packed all of the time, that he is not going anywhere. I seem to forget that I actually will have him home for a long while. I am soooo happy and still giddy...even a little temperamental, ahhh...the real Heather is back :).
This weekend we are off to San Antonio to see our families. Dale's cousins are here from Germany and we are bunking at my parent's. I am sure we are in for a fun filled weekend with lots of love and excitement! We can't wait to see everybody.







So happy he is home! I love the breakfast pictures!
ReplyDeleteAw, yay! I'm glad you have him back!
ReplyDeleteThere is not a better feeling in the world! Glad your family is together again!! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the updates Heather, love the picture of Lily waiting...she looks like such a big girl. Enjoy your family, you deserve it!!
ReplyDeleteApril