Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Inspection Day = Prayer Time

Today is the inspection on our house and I am desperately asking for prayers that everything checks out okay. If you have been reading my blog you know that our house had Hurrican Ike damage although it was repaired I am still nervous. I just want everything to be perfect for the new buyers and to get me over this hump so I can stop stressing over the sale of this house.

Also, if there are any military people out there, I have a question. Will the Army move me into an apartment while Dale is deployed? Dale doesn't seem to think so, but by looking at his TCS orders I really think that they should. I have gotten in contact with the National Guard unit that serves our area and am waiting a response. Main point...I am too cheap to pay for a mover, but might have to and I really think that in the grand scheme of things movers are my best bet. ~Are there any volunteers that want to help me pack my house? :) Carron? I know you are organized. Ha ha. Just joking, if I actually had an organized move I wouldn't be able to find anything.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I have my sister in law here and she said that unless you're moving with your soldier to another post, then they will not pay for it. She has other answers if you need any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they will......you'll have to call them but I'm pretty for sure they'll help you out. If not get ahold of the FRG, I'm sure they would get some help out.

    ReplyDelete