Saturday, June 13, 2009

80 is the new 20

Grandma's Birthday Party was fantastic. She was so excited and even said, "I was just here to play Bingo!" Ha ha. I forgot that I had my camera in my purse the whole time, so I pirated some pictures and here are just a few. Hopefully, my fantastic Daddy will send me some more of the day...hint hint!

Grandma and her kids: From left to right standing. Barb, Ryan, Veronica, Eric, Carol, the Awesome G-ma, My mom (Judy), Alice, Betty and Phyllis.

Sitting: Mark and Grace

Yep, that is 11 total and she delivered each one of them. Ha ha. Sounds like 18 kids and counting :).


Some of the older grandgirls:
Lisa, Hannah, Jamie (Ian's wife, that would be my brother), Grammy,
Kristin, Laura, Megan and Jenny
Me and Jenna (Chris's wife) are squatting in the front


Grandma even made it to the after party at my parent's house. Here is Dad posing with G-Funk!

1 comment: