Oh my goodness! The realtor put the sign in our front yard this afternoon and all I wanted to do was rip it out of the ground, let my house go back to being a comfortable wreck and just enjoy my friends and the lovely little town I live in. It has hit me, we will not be in our "safe" or some would say "not so safe" P-town forever. We will eventually pick up our "home" and transplant it to another state where we will get to know our new neighbors and we will talk about how much we loved our old neighbors and this place (P-town) will become that place we lived after Manhattan. Sounds odd thinking of this home as our future...we used to live there.
So......Anyone want to buy a house? Miguel? Jenny? ...Anyone out there?
I will end with this because it makes me smile. A video of Lily at MDO Sunday at our church and of course Bradley is right there with her. She did a great job and I think she even sang a little. Can you count how many Princess turns she does? Let's just say we won't be the highlight on Toddlers and Tiara's anytime soon. But she is a cutie!
***Note: Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you can mute the music.
Also, the cute dancer next to Lily is a 4 year old from Joni's class. She must have practiced with them a lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







First of all, Jenny and I are not moving to Pearland. We've talked about this already.
ReplyDeleteSecond, would our wonderful couch even fit in you tiny living room?
I am trying to sell this house Miguel! The living room is HUGE! HUGE I SAY! Plus, I don't care if you move to Pearland or not...we won't be here!
ReplyDeleteMoving is so hard...but also such an adventure!! Do you have any idea where you are going!? :)
ReplyDeleteWe are going to Kentucky, Fort Knox for the Career Course for six months then who knows? I think we will find out our final PCS three months after we are at Fort Knox.
ReplyDelete