Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Big and Bold Two Year Old

As I dropped Lily off today at MDO her class was headed outside to the playground. Lily fell straight into the line of little munchkins and ran through the gate of the playground. She bolted to the big playhouse/jungle gym structure, am I surprised? NO! I was talking to her teachers (explaining why she was wearing a dress that showed her bottom~it was the princess dress of the day,duh) and all of a sudden I hear her little voice call back to me from the top of the steps, "You have to go bye bye now mommy!" What? I tried to tell myself that Lily was just putting on a good front for the teachers...ahhh, who am I kidding? We all know I don't have a shy and fearful child, but really, is it necessary to run me off? Gotta love her....still don't know where she gets it! But, her teachers got a good laugh!

1 comment:

  1. It's so hard for me to think of Kendall as one day being independent like this. Ayy ya ya!

    ReplyDelete