Our House! ~Dale put in the stone walkway...I think it gives the Builder grade house a little charm.
Come on in...here is our entry 
Master Bedroom. We have not broken down and bought a bedroom set but I like the Dyson I got instead. Plus, I don't think I am a matchy matchy kind of person...No, what do you think? Plus, I have had that tall boy dresser since 10th grade why would I get rid of it now?

Master Bedroom looking in from the bathroom. Can you tell we shop at IKEA?

Master Bath. Dale loves that he has his own sink. I thought it was romantic fighting over the sink as we brushed our teeth in the old house. Apparently, I was mistaken and Dale jumped for joy when we each got our own.

Master Bedroom looking in from the bathroom. Can you tell we shop at IKEA?
Master Bath. Dale loves that he has his own sink. I thought it was romantic fighting over the sink as we brushed our teeth in the old house. Apparently, I was mistaken and Dale jumped for joy when we each got our own.
My big soaker tub...I have spent plenty of nights reading my books and drinking a glass of wine in here. LOVE IT!
My side of the closet. If you look closely there is at least an inch between every hanger and all of my Diva heels are on the shelf. I even arranged the shirts in sleeveless, short sleeve, 3/4 length and long sleeve. I am making progress. Watch out Carron... Heather's gettin' OrGaNiZeD!!!
Oldies but Goodies~ My Favorite Heels ~I wish I had a side view of the heels...they are awesome! They go great with my little black dress.
Living Room
The Big Red Chair. Lily knows that when it is time to unwind for bedtime and read a story this is where we go. We love the Big Red Chair! It is so comfortable, Dale bought it for me during his first deployment while he was on R&R. I do enjoy the sympathy gifts!
My kitchen. Dale would like me to say our kitchen, but ummm, NO. It is mine, all mine and I am not sharing! If I can't turn the study into a playroom, then this kitchen is MINE (for the next month or two at least..who knows)!
Spare Bedroom. I want to change this bedding so badly...this is from when we lived in Kansas and had a Texas room. Now, I would like it to have a more Shabby Chic kind of vibe. Dale said no. Whatev! Just wait until I get a wild hair!
Entry!
Lily's Bathroom. I bet you couldn't guess that!
That is it...there was our house. I am still cleaning but I will post more pics of Lily's room and my newly organized pantry and study when I finish!







Heather
ReplyDeleteIt looks so cozy. I love it!! Wow, you did a great job getting it clean and organized. Can you come do mine?
Liza