Thursday, April 9, 2009

Miguel and Jenny's wedding

Here are some more pics from Miguel and Jenny's Wedding. Note: the four pictures below of Lily dancing, eyeing, and gawking all over Jenny and her dress....yeah, that happened all night long. ~When do little girls become obsessed with weddings, big beautiful dresses and getting married? Hmmm. I think the answer is...the first wedding they go to!






Carron and Me




Miguel and Jenny



Lily, Dale and Miguel


Here the fun begins: Lily's obsession




Yeah, she even sat on Jenny's dress!




Dancing Queen! Why would I ever have a shy child?
The Boys


Jay and Libby


Bubbie and Lily

Me making Dale come dance
The end of the night.


Don't let Miguel fool you with his suave look at the wedding. One short week later after an awesome honeymoon and he was at our house wearing Lily's fairy tutu on his head!



1 comment:

  1. Little Lily looked so cute and I LOVE your dress!!!! Beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete