Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Getting To Work


Because I am getting to work on my house and actually bound and determined to de-clutter, clean and get this house on the market...I am not blogging today or probably this week. I will try to update some on Easter later and more fun Dale stuff. But, right now I am going to clean! Ha ha...hopefully.



So, why don't you go and check out A Soft Place to Land she is having a fantastic giveaway. She is giving a $50 Lisa Leonard gift card. I have been eyeing a couple of pieces of her jewelry but apparently my deployed hubby can't open her website so he can purchase it for me. (So he says ;)



Here is my favorite piece of Lisa Leonard jewelry. All of her designs are handcrafted, simple and just plain beautiful. So go check out A Soft Place to Land and enter the giveaway. Don't take offense, but if you don't go enter...I won't be upset. That gives me a better chance to win. Hee hee. Sorry, sometimes my big mouth just says things that aren't nice.



Courage...because sometimes I feel like this...

But, I can't I am an Army Wife, Dale's Wife and Lily's Mama...and I've gotta do what I've gotta do!

No comments:

Post a Comment