Totally random thought:
It is rainy, dark and cold today and because it felt so much better to stay in bed instead of going to workout this morning with Joni, I did, I stayed in bed. Not because it was relaxing, because I had Lily jumping all over my head and screaming for some cereal, but because I was lazy. I should have gotten up and worked out! Now, I regret not going and I realize that Dale will be home in 10 days and I have to get my last bit of fat burning in before he gets here.
Today, I WILL GO WORK OUT and I plan to go buy a couple of new outfits. For sure I will purchase One Way Cute Dress for Dale's arrival. I want his first glimpse of me to be memorable, something he can look back on and go...Damn! That's my wife! Here is what I was thinking...

Or maybe this...

Do you think one of these will do the trick? Remember my body and legs look exactly like these models, so this is pretty much the an exact replica of what Dale will see when he gets off the plane! I think these dresses are pretty cute and the are from Old Navy so you know they are affordable. Hopefully, next week it will warm up and I won't look like an idiot if I wear a sundress to the airport.
Lily will be wearing this:
Isn't it adorable! Cute and patriotic!I also will be getting my hair done sometime next week, shave my legs for the first time in months (Ahhh, just joking! I shave every day!), start to move back to "my" side of the bed and clean Dale's sink so I can pretend like I haven't taken over the whole bedroom and bathroom. I will admit it, Lily and I have pretty much taken over the entire house. You should see the garage. There sure are a lot of pink toys in Dale's "Man Space". Although, I did refrain, with a bit of nudging from Miguel to not transform the office into a playroom. ***Nice, game plan Dale...so not fair for you to line up reinforcements on the homefront!***
Wish me luck! I am so excited! It will have been 5 whole months when Dale steps off the plane!







I thought I had posted a comment, but I guess it did not go through! I am so excited for you! I cannot imagine how I would cope without Henry for 5 months. But, you are a great example of how it is possible and you do a fine job. You would look great in the blue dress, although I do not think you will have it on for very long!:)
ReplyDeleteLiza
Ha ha! A 5 month drought is an awful long time!
ReplyDelete