Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Weight Loss update

I would love to tell you that I have lost 10 lbs. but there is nothing to update. I have not lost any weight! But I will tell you that I have stuck with Dale's workout regimen and last week I went to the gym four or five times (it seems so long ago I can't remember). I have eaten a lot better. I only had one Thin Mint today! There is a noticable difference in my body shape, i.e. muscle tone, but I don't feel much smaller. I flexed in the mirror today so I could see if I had more muscle. Yeah, I did it, don't judge...and yeap there was definitely more. The good thing about me is I have some of my mom's and dad's genes. My dad's = fast muscle tone, my mom's= I have yet to find out physically, but definitely have some of her traits...big teeth, big mouth, the love of beer~you know the important stuff!


I also attended my first spinning class at the Y and I think I am hooked! I loved it and maybe that is because I didn't have the resistance high enough but boy was it fun. I might have to buy me a bike. Dale would love that!


***Enough of the working out! Maddie, Lily and I had a great weekend. Here are some pics from our adventures.


Saturday was pajama day! The girls just hungout, baked cupcakes,

painted nails and had a good ole time.








Rylee even got in on the cupcake making!


Then we did one of my favorite activities! Shaving cream!


I knew we were going to have a great weekend when I the first thing I saw when I was picking up Maddie was this...


Good Ole' Weimar Texas...I think this barn and the Dairy Queen are the two coolest things there!

Wreckem' TECH

No comments:

Post a Comment