Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dale's Sparatic Thoughts

Lily and I got a phone call yesterday and we had the best conversation with Dale. We talked for what felt like an hour and laughed, sang (wheels on the bus) and talked Dale's ear off. Everytime I get off of the phone with him my face hurts from smiling the whole time. It reminds me of when we were first dating and all we did was talk on the phone and I did really smile the entire time. We know where I get my laugh lines from. He still makes me gitty!

The most energizing, confusing, uh just plain out of the blue conversation was when he asked me where I want to go when he gets home.

Me: On Vacation?
Dale: No, where do you want to move?
Me: I thought you had already decided that for us???
Dale: Well, I was thinking maybe overseas, like Germany or Italy. Wouldn't that be fun?
Me: Heck Yeah! But, I thought you wanted to move to Kentucky?
Dale: I don't know.
Me: Like usual, you like to keep me on my feet. There is no time like the present. Let's Jet!

We will probably end up moving to Fort Hood or something. Dream Headquarters for the Army! NOT! I will keep you posted. Watch we will move to Alaska and I will cry everyday because all I want is a warm beach and cold Margaretta. But, I will follow Dale wherever he goes. Maybe I should actually start using my Rosetta Stone. My German is...can we say...none existent!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I guess you are thinking---what to do? But sounds exciting either way!

    ReplyDelete