Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dunt dunt Dunt....The Weigh In!



Okay, I figured y'all were intitled to an update on my weigh in. One Thursday I weighed in and lost 2.2 lbs. I did run/walk three times this week and I ate a little healthier, but if I am going to lose anymore weight I am going to have to kick it into high gear. Like, workout 5 times a week and actually mail the Valentines chocolate and candy that I bought for Dale. "Sneaking" Reeses and Hershey's kisses all day is not helping my "Take off the Flab" adventure. I say "sneaking" because I really do act like I am stealing them and I am the only one in the house. Ha ha! Now that I look at it, it is pretty pathetic. Oh yeah, I finally baked the break away cookies for Dale and shipped them...no more eating the cookie dough.


No comments:

Post a Comment