Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Blah!

I really like College Football, the Texas Tech kind. Other than that I will root for the Cowboys and Judson High School, maybe A&M or Kansas State every once in a while. But I could have cared less who was playing in the Super Bowl. We went to Miguel and Jenny's and "watched" the game, at yummy fajitas and hung out with our friends.

So, today I am filling out a list, yes, another one. I was tagged by my blogging friend Beth and I couldn't resist! It just makes blogging easier when you have nothing else to say!

Oh, and I am supposed to tag three people! I tag my friends Ashley, Joni and Michelle!

Here goes:

* I am: goofy, talkative, and an energetic person with a wide variety of friends.

* I want: to grow old with Dale and travel the World.

* I have: a wonderful husband and a spunky little two year old and two big hyper dogs!

* I dislike: putting away laundry, don't mind folding it, but it sits there for a while.

* I miss: my wonderful husband, only 50 more days!

* I fear: raising Lily alone.

* I feel: like I need to workout. I ate a lot of Rice Krispie treats and sugar cookies yesterday.

* I hear: every little noise before I try and go to sleep and I am glad I have a German Shepherd in my bedroom with me.

* I crave: Dr Pepper and ALL sweets.

* I cry: when I think about Dale walking out of the airplane terminal to meet us.

* I usually: eat cereal in the morning. Kashi Go Lean

* I search: the Internet for things for Lily. Ummmm, I just bought BOB off of the Internet, pillowcase dresses and a Chronological Bible.

* I wonder: how old Lily will be when we have our next child.

* I regret: when I say things that are not necessary.

* I love: my little girl and her daddy, home is where they are! (Well put Beth!)

* I care: about leaving Pearland and all of my great neighbors and friends.

* I always: use a flat iron!

* I worry: about everything, I think that is why my face breaks out all of the time!

* I am not: a quite person.

* I remember: the first time Dale walked into my parents' house. I thought WOW! Kyle's brother is H-O-T! I think I am going to stay and hang out here tonight. ~Good decision on my part!~

* I believe: that unanswered prayers are a blessings in disguise.

* I dance: when I have a couple of adult beverages in me. And I will dance all night long with Dale. Also, Lily and I dance in the kitchen when I have the radio on.

* I sing: Wheels on the Bus at least twice a day.

* I don't always: think before I speak, something that I am working on!

* I argue: with my mom about stupid things.

* I write: on my blog. It's a happy little place for me and my thoughts.

* I win: when I play dominoes with Dale. Must be a trait I picked up from Omie and Grandma! (He really hates it too!)

* I wish: I knew what I want to be when I grow up.

* I listen: to 70's and 80's rock. Fergie, Travis Cottrell, Texas Country. I think I really listen to everything. Maybe not gansta rap?

* I don't understand: why I don't like to clean.

* I can usually be found: at my house or at MDO.

* I need: to kick my workout regime into gear!

* I forget: everything! I am one of the most forgetful people I know. Ask Lily's teachers.

* I am happy: when I am spending time with family and friends! Hanging out with Dale would be nice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment