Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ramblings of a bored stay-at-home mom

Lily my precious little Bug went straight to bed tonight and did not cry one bit! Yeah! Success. Amazing. The crib has been put away. Third night was a charm and it almost makes me want to cry. I think I wanted her to stay a baby forever. Next is potty training and I am scared!

Ran with BOB today and it was great. Not the me running part, I didn't do too great. I think I might have gone 1/2 a mile but whose counting right? Total workout for the day: ran 1/2 mile walked 3 miles.

Weigh in for my weight loss competition is tomorrow. Wish me luck!

I bought tons of Valentines goodies for Dale. I better put them in the mail fast or I will completely sabotage my healthy eating efforts. I will take a picture of the package before I send it.

Only 55 more days till we get to attack Dale. I think Lily will talk his ear off. He is going to be so surprised at how big she is and how much she has learned!

Quote of the Day:
"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.
~William Arthur Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment