1. I never wanted to date a man in the military, let alone marry one! They scared me!
2. My favorite colors are Red and Pink. I love Valentines Day because everything is made up of those colors.
3. I really miss Manhattan, Kansas. We loved it there and would move back in a heartbeat.
4. Lily really looks like her dad.
5. I have a PR degree, I have never used it and I hate talking in public. Actually, I almost have a panic attack before I have to stand up and address a group of people.
6. My favorite thing to do with Lily is sit in the big red chair and read books.
7. My first car was a 1989 S-10 Blazer, his name was Frederick. My best friend Tabitha's car was named Stanina.
8. I take a long bath almost every single day. What else am I supposed to do with my time?
9. I love watching Army Wives...although, it is NOT an accurate portrayal of Army life.
10. My husband and I met and got married in a matter of 5 1/2 months.
11. Dale and I never lived in the same state while we were dating.
12. I don't like anyone to use the "show" towels hanging in the guest bathroom. (Barb and Frank think I have the onset of OCD. Ha ha. But the rest of my house is a disaster.)
13. I let Lily eat breakfast for dinner a lot while Dale is gone :).
14. I like when Dale gardens and I watch. That is not often.
15. I have two tattoos and I regret them both.
16. I like to bowl. Too bad I don't live in San Antonio or I could be on a league with the rest of my family.
17. I like to buy Organic Meat and Milk and my Father-in-law thinks I am crazy for it.
18. Eating cookie dough is a horrible and fattening habit I have. There is a half eaten package of break away cookies in my fridge right now.
19. I dress myself depending on my mood and most days Lily and I end up in similar colors.
20. My dream is to travel the World and take my family with me.
21. My goal is to one day run a marathon, hopefully...sooner than later.
22. I love to cook and Lily is already showing an interest.
23. I think having flashy running shoes makes you run better, a thought I inherited from Dale.
24. I never went to church until I met my husband. Well, I went every once in a while.
25. I am a horrible baker. It must be something about the accurate measurements. My sporadic personality is not conducive to precise measurements and completely following a recipe.
26. I love to travel but getting me packed and out of the house is an anxiety induced feat.
27. I enjoy being other people's muse. I find projects for other people to make, Barb and try to give my mom hints on how to decorate her house. Again, have you seen my house?
28. Blog reading is an obsession of mine.
29. I love my parents, they are pretty crazy! I wonder where I get it from? My brother is an ogre and he is a ham.
30. I am so lucky to have in laws that I love and like to be around.
31. I like to think I am crafty. I just finished these burp cloths! FINALLY! for baby Kendall! Barb helped.







Can I have cute, girlie burp cloths even if it's a boy??
ReplyDeleteBrandy
Yeap! I will make them cute and masculine!
ReplyDelete