My sick baby girl zonked out on the big red chair.
Remember when I said that Lily wasn't feeling well the other day? Well, it only got worse. I am only able to write this because I have finally been able to put Lily down and slide her off of my arm onto the couch. I took her to the doctor yesterday and she had a fever, ear infection, a horrible cough and a runny nose. She seems to be getting better, but my spunky, never stop running, happy little girl has been a couch potatoe and on mommy's hip for the last few days. She has even slept in my bed with me, which has never happened before. And probably will never happen again once this illness is over (She is a kicker and wild woman while she sleeps!)Everytime I put her down in her bed she would be okay for 15 minutes then she would start screaming MOMMY! over and over. So, I broke down and let her sleep with me. I wish I had a picture because she just crawled into a little ball until I was spooning her. Too cute!







No comments:
Post a Comment