Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I love the Holidays!

***Sorry, comments are now open to everyone!

The season of giving is coming soon and I thought I would start off with a GIVEAWAY! I was wondering who actually reads this so maybe this will help me gage it! I am giving away the new Travis Cottrell Christmas CD Ring the Bells. He is amazing and I hope all two people that read my blog will enter the giveaway! Yes, that means Mom and Barb you have to enter! I am ending the entry on Friday Morning at 7:00 am.






I love Christmas Songs and you know I have my favorites. Here are some of my recommendations, if you need to add to your own collections.


Kenny and Dolly's Once Upon a Christmas: My mom has been playing this for me since I don't know when and I love it!

Bing Crosby's White Christmas: You can find me singing these songs all year long!

There are tons more but I will save that for later!

Right now I love Travis Cottrell! He is amazing and he is a wonderful Christian singer!

(Note:***Mom, it is not hard to leave a comment just click on comments at the bottom of this entry and type your comment and click on Name and type your name. You can do it!)

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh...sign me up! I've heard great things about this CD. I too grew up listening to Bing Crosby's White Christmas CD, it has always been my moms favorite! What a fun give-a-way! Oh, and I love the way the header looks on your page, glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment is for Barb because I forgot to open my comments up to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite time of year. I bought the new Il Divo CD "The Christmas Collection." And yes, I have listened to the whole CD already. I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I think I start listening to Christmas music earlier and earlier each year. Dad thinks I'm crazy, but he married me that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even here in Germany people know Bing Crosby's White Christmas. And we love it!!
    We really like your Blog, too and read it almost every day! Have a great holiday season... and please say a big Hello to Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather, I am a friend of Beth's and found your blog through hers! Please enter me in your drawing! We are military too and live in Florida now, so it isn't feeling very festive around here. In fact, I just got back from a jog and it is 80 degrees outside =) Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Hey!! I wanna win!! I love me some Christmas music!!

    You can save on postage if you pick me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Heather! I want to win.......haven't heard this CD, but would love to!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been reading your blog and I pray for your family. It's nice to keep up with you this way. Sometimes I laugh and sometimes I cry but I know you will be reunited with your sweet Dale. I love watching Lily grow up and learning about what a great mom you are. I miss you! I wish you could get more of cousins to do this so I can keep up with them too!- your cousin Michele from Allen, TX

    ReplyDelete