Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Don't you love it!

I won a giveaway on Beth and Company and Beth is such a talented artist! Look at my wonderful blog header! We love Beth! I read her blog everyday, she is a fellow military wife going through a deployment also and is from Texas!

I will write more later but I have to go to work! Have a great day!

I LOVE MY BLOG!
I am still waiting to hear from Dale it has now been 12 days. I am pretty sure he won't make me wait two weeks to hear his voice....would he?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather,
    I'm Kendra, Ella's mommy. We met Lilly last week at church. Sorry we didn't really get to introduce ourselves to you. :( I love your blog! Amber gave me the link. We have a blog for Ella too but it's private. Give me your email sometime and I will send you an invite. :) Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kendra! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete