Happy Birthday to our Precious Lily!
On this day exactly two years ago I had a precious baby girl. Her given name is Lillian Page and the nicknames for this sweet little ball of fire are endless. To name a few they start with Lily, Lilybug, Bug, Lils, Baby Girl, Precious, Monkey, and many more to come I am sure. The one that has stuck most is Bug. I do feel sorry for her when she gets older because this is the name all of the men around us call her. When she is sixteen just vying to be cool I am sure her Uncle Miquel, Jay, Kyle, Ian or even her sweet Daddy will just wait for that perfect second to embarrass her and call her ...Bug. But for now the name is so fitting I couldn't imagine a better nickname for my sweet little TwO yEaR olD.
Precious Lily in her bassinet

4 MoNtHs
8 MoNthS

9 MoNthS

The Big ONE!

14 Months...Still no HAIR!
5 dAys beFoRe TWO!
Lily has brought so much joy to our lives and I can't explain the happiness in our house because of her. Dale and I love the Bug so much and I am so glad I get to spend everyday learning something new from of her.
Daddy count Down: T-Minus:
6 DAYS!
Quotes for the day:
Kids: they dance before they learn there is anything that isn't music.
~William Stafford
While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about. ~Angela Schwindt







No comments:
Post a Comment