Wake up, Wake up, it's DoUgHnUt TiMe!
Rylee and Lily in their PJs eating Doughnuts for Breakfast!

Lily opening presents from Mommy and Daddy
Her favorite gift! The pink vaccuum from Juju and Hoss!
Our trip to the Town Center, trying to get a good pic was not easy.
We were not successful.

Lily and Rylee not amused at our photography skills
(They really wanted to jump in the fountain...mean mommies)Cereal for Lunch...She requested it!

Cake at Mark and Tracey's

Me and the Bug! Happy Birthday!
Look where I found Daddy Doll yesterday! Ha! I am sure he will love this.
Lily and I had a great day and for not having anything planned we did a whole lot. By the end of the day she was pooped and I was too.
I am glad she had fun and I will remember our special girly celebration forever.










Love the post!!!!!!
ReplyDelete