Thursday, October 9, 2008

Its a Beautiful Day

I taught Lily how to say, "Its a beautiful day" yesterday and it sounds so wonderful coming out of a two year olds mouth. How can you not have a beautiful day?

I decided that most of you do not know a whole lot about me so I am going to make a list of interesting and not so interesting facts about me.

1. I met and married my husband in 6 months
2. I love Lucky Charms it just does not fit into my Weight Watchers
3. I never really did a back tuck on the hardwood floor because I was way too scared and I wish I would have (cheerleading days)
4. I love expensive sheets
5. We named our dogs after where we were living in Kansas when we got them (real names are Manhattan and Juliette or we call them Mannie and Jules
6. I like taking baths because I am lazy and don't want to stand up in the shower
7. I enjoy Biology and I think this is the one thing I know more about than Dale
8. I talk to my mom and Dale's mom almost everyday
9. I really want a nice big camera because I loved photography in college
10. I am not an orderly person but I like for Dale's things to be that way
11. Reading is my new favorite hobby, but I have tried to read serious book club reads and I fall asleep, so I am staying with Nicholas Sparks and fun girly books.
12. I like moving with the Army and I am so glad we don't have to do it ourselves.
13. I cried watching River Dance
14. Did I mention my LoVe for Dr Pepper?
15. I like shooting the shot gun
16. I like being crafty and I am trying to pass that on to Lily
17. I LoVe to travel and any new place I can go makes my day. Would love to travel the World some day.
18. I am one of 26 cousins, my mom has 10 siblings and we have a family of about 75. Now that would not be so interesting...but most of them still live within a 10 mile radius. Only me and two of my cousins (all in the military) have moved away.
19. I love making people laugh and I will go to embarrassing lengths to make that happen.



Now I must go get Lily ready for school. I don't know if I like dropping her off so much. I kind of enjoyed being there with her everyday. But, I am getting my house a little cleaner.

Quotes for the day:

“It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.”- Deuteronomy 13:4

"Often people attempt to live their lives backwards; they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want, so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then do what you need to do, in order to have what you want." ~Margaret Young

No comments:

Post a Comment