Monday, September 8, 2008

Domestic Diva

Lily has become quite the domestic diva the past couple of weeks. She really has started to love her baby dolls and had a great time helping me make some brownies the other day. Maybe she will be a fantastic cook like Juju and and excellent baker like Bubbie! She even helps me vacuum...I know I am pushing it but I am going to wish that this stays fun for another 16 years.



Here is Lily Clorox wiping the counters before we started mixing.


Lily enjoying baking a little too much! I had to forcefully yank the spoonula out of her hand in order to get these lovely brownies in the oven!



Great new Lilyism: "Oh Baby!" When Lily drops something it is Oh ____ and whatever has fallen. For instance, I dropped the remote yesterday and she said, "Oh Remote". Too cute, I laugh everytime she says it!

Yesterday, I shopped my last comparison shop for HEB, :( sad for me. I was getting used to all of the free groceries. If you live in Houston I have heard that I am on the current HEB commercial. I will be signing autographs from 2-4 tom. after MDO. Thank You. I am also supposed to put in a good world with Charles (Barb because you know the "Charles" of HEB) about how wonderful of a shopping assistant and HEB employee Ross was. Ha, like I have a connection or something. Although, Ross was very nice, good looking and an A&M graduate for all of you single girls out there.

Dale update: He is doing okay, he has developed a case of the shingles and has been given medicine to help combat his sickness. If you know Dale his is an extremely hard worker and I think that he runs himself ragged when it comes to his job. I commend his efforts but I wish he would take a little time for himself, especially when it comes to his health. Prayers are always welcome and right now we are just asking for Dale's health and well being, we want him to be 100% before he really gets deployed.

Thank you so much to everyone that has been helping out lately. Especially, to Arthur and Becky for helping with my car and Teresa (Happy Birthday to you) for letting me cruise in the SWEET Mustang GT!

Today Lily and I went to The Little Gym and she loved it! Their philosophy is to let the children enjoy their surrondings and if they do not want to sit in the circle they do not have to. Lily took full advantage of the free reign and was all over the place. We sang and danced, played with the parachute, and walked on the wide and narrow balance beam. We tried to do a hand stand, she played with balls and never, I mean never slowed down. It was 45 minutes of pure MAYHEM. When we were leaving and I was trying to get more information for an upcoming class, Lily even opened the door to the gym and joined the next class. I think we may have a gymnast on my hands!

Who wants 5 gold medals, she will go for 8!

Lily counting update: She said Three yesterday and I think it was a fluke. Jenny and I were at JcPenney and Lily wanted us to swing her in the air. I told her only if you say three and she did it! She has not once said it again and I have given her plenty of opportunity. I think she refuses because it gets to me!

Quote for the day: "Dreams come a size too big so we can grow into them." ~Josie Bissett

No comments:

Post a Comment