Lily, me, Mannie and Jules left Pearland after some convincing from Amanda and Joni. I didn't know what the big deal was??? Who's Ike? After some heated conversations with Joni talking about chicks and baskets, I ended up packing up my "grab and go" box, Lily, some clothes and some dog food and said No Hubby, uh...Bye Bye! So, now we are in San Antonio with Juju and Hoss and Uncle Joe and the clan showed up at about 5 a.m. this morning after a trip from Seabrook (they live on a canal). So now at my parents house we have a total of 4 dogs, two grandkids, 2 children (Me and Jason), four grandparents, and one great grandpa. We are ready to party. I think we should throw one since we are all together. Uncle David are you coming down to join us? I think we still have room. Good thing Uncle Joe has a massive motor home! We love seeing everyone too bad the Mr. Ike is wreaking havoc at home.
I hope everyone who evacuated is having fun with their family and friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment